Wednesday 21 October 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: spreading the coat love

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

As much as we try to deny it, it's officially coat season and although it's not overbearingly cold at the moment, I'm still in preparation mode. With the shops hauling in their new season stock, I can't help but consider a few (or should I say lots) of winter coat options.

Coats and jackets are my unhealthy obsession, there's at least half a dozen in my wardrobe because I easily persuade myself I need a decent selection to pair precisely with every chosen outfit. However, I believe finding 'the one' investment coat which provides as much subtle warmth and comfort as it does superficial style is worth valuing more than the rest.

This season I'm seriously loving faux fur and teddy coats; I think they'll always be in fashion as each year passes by and that's great because I never get bored of them. That pink Reiss coat which is currently spreading around the blogosphere is screaming out my name but there are other cheaper considerable options on the high street market which makes things a lot easier. Wrap around coats are also another favourite of mine, they almost feel like an oversized dressing gown but the acceptable to wear out in public kind - which in terms makes the thought of blustering winds, freezing temperatures, dark mornings and nights, and chapped skin much more sustainable.

What coats are you loving this season?

Bridie x
Share:

1 comment

  1. I'm loving so many coats atm that I have to restrain myself from buying them all! Number 4 and 11 are so pretty! Some great coat choices Bridie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig