Wednesday 24 June 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: the New Look edit

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

I don't use the phrase 'on point' very often but it's the only way to describe New Look's summer range this season. I have so much on my wishlist it's almost ridiculous and with a holiday coming up, it's not as though I can afford it *cries into pillow*. There's lots of summer pieces here which would be ideal for a holiday but which could also be worn back home and dressed differently, with a festival twist or a more formal combination. Sticking with the latest trends, I'm certainly favouring the tie knot stripes, off the shoulder, bardot tops, lace up statements, fringing, denim and the 70's chevron and zig zag prints.

When winter comes round, I always state the fact it's my most preferred fashion season but this summer, my mind seems to have changed. There's so many beautiful things in the shops and it's seriously testing my willpower. Luckily, I'm going away next week so I can enjoy and make most of some new purchases. Let's just hope it's the same back home for everyone else!

What're you loving lately?

Bridie x 
Share:

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig