Friday 26 June 2015

What I wore: the lazy kind of wear

Shirt - New Look | Jeans - Forever 21 | Bag - Primark | Hat - Primark | Shoes - Primark

There's something so appealing about chucking on a white shirt and boyfriend jeans when it comes to the end of the week and you just haven't got the enthusiasm to think into depth about your outfit BUT just because you fancy having a comfortable day, doesn't mean you can't be stylish. Simple, casual styling is my favourite kind. I've been on the hunt for a classic, every day white shirt and this pocketed piece fit the bill perfectly. I was also seeking for some boyfriend jeans after seeing so many bloggers looking amazing in some distressed, oversized numbers. I 'm not usually a jeans kind of person because A) they never fit me properly and B) I don't think I can quite grasp the 'so ripped you can see knobbly knees peeking through' look but alas, my second successful search happened with these denim beauties. 

On the subject of finding some affordable gems, how adorable is this little bag I picked up from Primark the other week? It's the ideal size for some handbag essentials and crossed over jeans and a shirt somehow completes the combination. I can almost feel a Primark haul waiting to be displayed to the world!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Bridie x
Share:

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig