Wednesday 3 June 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: summer with Stradivarius

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

Supposedly, summer has arrived. I'm still waiting for the temperatures to soar up in Yorkshire but I'm also comprehending the fact my holiday is only one whole month away! Funnily enough, with the amount of times I visit Spain, I never realised I had first hand access to Stradivarius. Now the new store discovery has been made, I'll be sure to take advantage of it when I hit the shops on a toasty evening in the all open, tranquil Zenia Boulevard shopping centre next month! 

As part of the Zara family, it's pretty obvious I was bound to adore another brand focused on bringing casual collections to your wardrobe. It's always those standard pieces that can bring an entire outfit to life. These ten picks are most certainly my favourite from Stradivarius at the moment as they expand on the latest trends. From denim a-liner's, faux suede, platform heels, all the tassels and even those wide leg trousers which would make the perfect festival wear but maybe not do my already unshapely legs any justice. I suppose you'll never know whether those risky items will suit you unless you try! (and I can see myself needing to buy another suitcase with the purchases I'll be making abroad!).

Have you shopped at Stradivarius before?

Bridie x
Share:

2 comments

  1. A more casual concept from the Zara family?? That sounds so awesome!! Wish we had access to that here in the States!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this store sounds fab, I need those printed trousers in my life! hope you have a wonderful holiday and can't wait to see what you come back with! x

    http://the-dress-diaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to take an interest and comment on my page. I read and appreciate every single one of them! And if you like the blog you stumbled across, you're very welcome to stay...

© the same old chic | fashion, beauty and lifestyle by bridie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig